We take your privacy and security very seriously, and aim to be transparent in informing you how we use your data and provide our services to you. You can understand our policies below, and we welcome feedback at [email protected]
1. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION AND USE
Commixo may collect and store information about you when you use the Service. Use of information is for the purpose of providing you Commixo Service’s functionality, improve the Service’s quality, personalize your experience, track usage of the Service, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems and allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Service, and comply with legal obligations. The information we collect includes:
- We store and use your name, e-mail address and other information you may provide with your user account. Your first name as well as other information provided through registration process on the Commixo mobile application/website. If you believe that someone has created or wrongfully using account associated to you, please write it to [email protected]
- You can invite your friends to join the Service by providing us with their contact information, or by allowing Commixo to access your contacts from your mobile device, or third party sites to select which friends you want to invite.
- When you sign up for an account or use certain features, you are opting to receive messages from Commixo. You can opt out from receiving such communication by informing us.
- Commixo collects personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of Commixo without being a registered member, certain activities do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your order trends and your interests.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, blogs or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- We may also track your actions in response to the messages you receive from Commixo or through the Service, such as whether you deleted, opened, or forwarded such messages. We may also store information that you provide through communications to us, including from phone calls, emails and other electronic messages, or in person.
- We also may store information that your mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Service, such as your browser type, type of mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, phone number, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, location (including geolocation, beacon based location, and GPS location), and requested and referring URLs.
- We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure (a) is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) is helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5. DISPUTE RESOLUTION